Thursday, October 8, 2009

venting

This blog is basically me venting about things:
So i totally forgot to write in this blog last week because i had a lot of actually important things on my mind. Like all these tests i had to study for. I had like three of them in the span of a week. Not to mention all this homework that just keeps piling up on me. I am more worried about like studying my notes and doing homework, then writing a paragraph that everyone can read. I guess good news is that i finally found everyone who has blogs i can actually comment on so now i can start doing that. But downside, i hate blogging. I really wish we would read some short stories or like shakespeare or dante's inferno or something like that. I love reading and discussing what the author's meaning is and stuff, not just critiquing essays. But oh well, got take what you get and make the best of it. But now again i have other things to do, like math homework so i guess i will make something else up to talk about later.

No comments:

Post a Comment