Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Blogging is so pointless!!

Blogging is completely pointless and i have absolutely no time or interest in doing it. If i haven't had a blog before college, why would i want one now? I do not like telling people everything that goes on in my life, and kids say my blog is boring? I could care less, i am only doing it because its a grade for english which is stupid, and i'm not really interested in trying to get people to read my blog. What happens in my life is supposed to be just that: my life! People on the internet don't need to know my name, where i live or anything, i feel like doing this is just enabling people to find me if they really wanted to. I have more important things to do than sit here and blog. I have actual college work. Like chem and math and bio. And two tests this week i need to study for. And as for commenting five people a week? You can't even do that for your english grade because i'm on blogger and no one on live journal has even changed their settings so you can comment. So what is the point of this whole assignment????

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand but I just have set times for when I'm going to blog that way I never forget and it doesn't have to take time out of my day.

    ReplyDelete