Wednesday, October 14, 2009

sick

So this week totally blows. I have freaking strep throat and possible mono. Great! I feel like crap and today is the second day of school i have missed, and the best part is i can't even really sleep all day like i want to because i have to do homework! it sucks so bad. My head is pounding so bad it feels like it is going to explode. The doctor said i would start feeling better after 48 hours on my antibiotic but nothing yet. And aside from doing homework and sleeping i have found that there is absolutely nothing on tv during the day! Talk about total boredom. I did try to get out of bed to come to school today because i have a lab, i really did, but when i stood up my pounding head just got worse and i felt as though i was going to pass out. So my mom basically ordered me to go back to sleep and email my lab teacher. So that is what i am going to do now that i am done rambling about basically nothing for this blog.

1 comment:

  1. wow that really sucks,I'm sorry that you have been sick.

    ReplyDelete