Wednesday, October 21, 2009

again........

here i am blogging again. and i still have nothing to say, because everything i could say is personal and i really don't feel like having it out on the internet. That would just be really embarrassing, so i shall avoid that. Anyway, nothing much really going on, just going to school everyday and doing homework everyday. Oh wait, well i did find out that i have to get my wisdom teeth taken out during christmas break and it just so happens my mom scheduled my surgery to be two days before christmas. Lucky me. That is going to be so much fun, looking like a chipmunk on christmas. So i think that is everything for now, so i am going to go try to schedule my classes for next semester.

1 comment:

  1. i dont put personal stuff up either.....well i will if its really funny.....so ya hi brooke :D

    ReplyDelete