Thursday, October 22, 2009

GO PHILLIES!!!

So today is amazing and not just today just this week. The Phillies are National League Champions for the second year in a row and we are heading to the world series!!! I can't wait. I love sports, especially baseball and the Phillies, and these are special times. For so long the phillies basically sucked, but now we have emerged as the best team in baseball! We are going to beat the yankees have faith and we shall be World Champions for the second year running!

On another note, I got an A on my math test i took today, yay! But, i got a C on my english midterm, which in my opinion in a way i think it isn't fair because i wasn't there that day, and i was told the wrong assignment by accident, so i wrote three different messages that three events showed, instead of one. But can't make it up and thankfully it's only 5% of my grade, so it shouldn't affect me too too much.

1 comment:

  1. Its the best feeling when you do well on tests and even better when they are math tests.

    ReplyDelete