Monday, September 14, 2009

Weekend...Sports...and chinese food

So first off, it's eight thirty on a monday night and i'm sitting at my desk eating chinese food. Sweet and sour chicken and pork fried rice to be specific. And its really good. I don't know about you guys but i absolutely love chinese food. The only thing that sucks is it doesn't fill you up for very long and you have to keep eating more, which is why i don't understand how the chinese people stay so freaking skinny! oh well. Anyway, my weekend was good and bad. It sucked cuz i had to work both days as usual and wawa sucks, BUT it rocked because the Eagles monopolized their game, and the Phillies won both games of their double header. Amaaaazzzinnng! And my boyfriend and I's one year anniversary was on Saturday so that make the weekend fantastic as well. But today it was back to school. :( At least i only had one class today, but alas, three tomorrow. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment