Friday, September 18, 2009

Homework...Homework...Homework

I am extremely glad that i love coffee. College certainly is not what it is all cracked up to be. I have so much homework it is not even funny. Study every day, essay here, lab report here, oh here do these like a thousand problems for chemistry and i'm going to make it so you can only do a certain amount cuz we haven't talked about the rest yet and then i'll make them due two days after that! wonderful! And i don't even get that much time to do it as kids who live on campus because i have to drive an hour to get home! Yes an hour and on certain days i run into rush hour traffic which makes it about an hour and a half! It totally sucks so i'm up super late every night and then up bright and early the next morning. and weekends? ha what is a weekend. Mine is working every day eight hours a day and then homework. i have such a great life. If it wasn't for my boyfriend living with me i don't think i would see him at all. Which he is so great because tomorrow he is taking me to a movie and dinner with some friends because i need a break from constant school and work. We are going to see the movie Nine which according to Casey (boyfriend) is about humans being extinct and then little robots bringing them back. i don't understand how this works, but i suppose i will when i see the movie. Then after that i believe we are going to Max and Erma's. I love that restaurant. They have great food and plus you can order delicious chocolate chip cookies to be brought out to you when you done eating. Right out of the oven! YUM! That's my favorite part lol. So anyway, better get back to my mound of homework that seems to every so slowly pile up more and more to the point that i feel i will never get it all done.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you do it. I don't think that i would be able to hold up having to commute and keep up with all the work. I think I would get lost.

    ReplyDelete