Friday, September 11, 2009

End of week finally

I am feeling as though I am free as a bird right now and that is because it's finally the weekend! School this week of course sucked. I mean its school, right? I did make some new friends though which is cool and actually a breakthrough for me since i am really shy. But unfortunately as the weeks go on, the classes get harder and more and more material is shoved into my brain making it feels as though i am a sponge that has soaked up all the water i can but someone is still surrounding me with more. Oh well, i guess you learn to deal. And along with school, for me at least comes the driving back and forth, which in turn makes me uber tired. Yes uber. And driving today totally sucked as it is pouring down rain and my windshield wipers are HORRIBLE! They do not wash away water oh no, they smear. So try driving an hour with water smearing on your windshield. Not fun. at. all. Oh yeah and its freezing outside. That's a plus. not. Oh why did summer have to end. But i must be happy as it is finally the weekend and even though i have to work eight hours each day, there is still no school.

No comments:

Post a Comment