Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Stress

Stress is like the worst thing ever. It messes up your body so much. I unfortunately inherited a panic disorder from my mother so i get panic attacks when i am stressed, and believe me they are not fun. It basically feels like your going to die, and it scares the crap out of you. Anyway i have had to up my medication because they got a little worse, but thankfully they are beginning to get under control again. They started up because of stupid finals. They are getting so close and everything is starting to be due for all different classes and basically everyone just feels like ripping their hair out. It's just blah. But thankfully thanksgiving break is almost here so that gives us a little time to relax, but as soon as we get back it is the final two weeks of classes for the semester. That is going to be so hectic and stressful i don't even want to think about it. Anywho, enough blogging, i must go finish the rest of my homework so i can go to sleep at a decent time as i have to get up at six in the morning to get to school by my eight o clock class.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about stress, I feel like these past weeks have been full of nothing but stress.

    ReplyDelete